Bright Future are seeking an exceptional KS2 class teacher to join one of our most dynamic and forward-thinking primary
schools from September 2017. This is a very welcoming, supportive and inclusive school, currently rated “Good” by Ofsted (2015) with “Outstanding” Early Years provision.
This placement offers:
· A very supportive leadership team, who are innovative, approachable and dedicated to improving pupil outcomes
· A charming pupil body that are very keen to learn, enjoy school and want to raise their aspirations for the future
· A strong values system that beats through the heart of the school, centering on aspiring for excellence, mutual care and
· A range of high quality CPD opportunities to support you to further develop your career
A successful candidate should:
· Want to make a difference
· Be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and a dynamic, forward-thinking approach
· Have high standards for themselves and the pupils and encourage the best out of each child
· Deliver consistently good lessons across the curriculum
· Have a desire to be part of a team who are all on a continual improvement journey
· Enjoy a challenge!
Applications from NQT’s are warmly received and the successful candidate will be well supported.
Position: Class Teacher KS2
Required: September 2017
Contract: Permanent (full time/part time considered)
Closing Date: 9th June 2017
Interview Date: Week Beginning 12th June 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.